The seven lamps of architecture / by John Ruskin ; with illustrations, drawn and etched by the author.
- London : Smith, Elder, and Co., 1849.
- Physical Description:
- viii, , 205,  p., 14 leaves of plates : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA2550 R73 1849Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Advertisements : , 16 p. at end, dated December, 1849.
Bound in embossed maroon publisher's cloth designed by William Harry Rogers.
Binder's ticket: Westleys & Co., Friar Street, London.
Wise, T.J. Ruskin, 4
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture.Rogers, William Harry, 1825-1873, binding designer.Smith, Elder and Co. -- Publisher.Stephenson, Kate M.B. -- Autograph.Westley's & Co. -- Bookbinder.
- IIIF Manifest: