Ruskin, John, 1819-1900, Elements of English prosody for use in St. George's schools , 1880
- Elements of English prosody for use in St. George's schools : explanatory of the various terms used in Rock honeycomb / by John Ruskin.
- Orpingham, Kent : George Allen, 1880.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 62 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPE1505 R8 1880Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: In original wrappers.
BEIN Ruskin 3: Also in original wrappers. In case 26 cm. [Pamphlets by John Ruskin, 3]
BEIN Ruskin 880e: Original buff-coloured paper wrappers. In case 26 cm.
SML Ia762 880r: Original wrappers not preserved.
BEIN 2000 1818: Without wrappers. No. 6 of 7 bound together with binder's title: Ruskin / Pamphlets, vol. I.
Wise, T.J. Ruskin, 243
- Subject Terms:
- Allen, George -- Publisher.Hazell, Watson, & Viney -- Printer.Versification.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.