Ruskin, John, 1819-1900, Selections from the writings of John Ruskin .., 1862
Selections from the writings of John Ruskin ...
- London : Smith, Elder and Co. ..., 1862.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 440 p.,  leaf of plates : port. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5252 S6 1862View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Portrait engraved by Francis Holl; after George Richmond.
Advertisements: 16 pages at end.
Bound in green publisher's cloth.
Second edition.--cf. Wise, T.J. Ruskin, 339
- Subject Terms:
- Smith, Elder and Co. -- Publisher.Steel engraving -- Specimens -- 1862.
- Scenes of travel
- Characteristics of nature
- Painting and painters
- Architecture and sculpture
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.