"Our fathers have told us" : sketches of the history of Christendom for boys and girls who have been held at its fonts : Part I. The Bible of Amiens / by John Ruskin.
- Orpington, Kent : George Allen, 1884
- Physical Description:
- vii, 263 p.,  leaves of plates (1 folded) : ill., port., plans ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA5551 A45 R7 1884Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates engraved by William Callio Roffe and George Allen; after John Ruskin.
Originally issued in 5 parts, 1880-1885.
No more published.
Wise, T.J. Ruskin, 245
- Subject Terms:
- Allen, George -- Publisher.Cathédrale d'Amiens.Hazell, Watson, & Viney -- Printer.Ruskin, John, 1819-1900 -- ALS to W. Kingsley.Steel engraving -- Specimens -- 1884.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.