To the memory of Ruskin , 1934
- To the memory of Ruskin / edited by J. Howard Whitehouse ...
- Cambridge (Cambridgeshire) : Printed at the University Press for the Ruskin Society, 1934.
- Physical Description:
- , 41 p. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5263 W473 1934Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Addresses delivered Feb. 8, 1934, at the English Speaking Union to commemorate Ruskin's birth, by J. Howard Whitehouse, Rev. W.R. Inge, Eric Gill, Sir William Rothenstein, and others, together with a letter on "Ruskin and unemployment" by some members of the Ruskin Society, which appeared in the press, April 1933.
- Subject Terms:
- Ruskin Society -- Publisher.Ruskin, John, 1819-1900.University Press -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.