Ruskin, John, 1819-1900, The queen of the air , 1869
- The queen of the air : being a study of the Greek myths of cloud and storm / by John Ruskin.
- London : Smith, Elder & Co., 1869.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 199 p. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5259 A1 1869Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BEIN 2000 1719: Variant location of publisher imprint on spine. Imperfect: stain on front cover.
BEIN 2000 1720: Autograph: F.J. Sharp, 57 Westgate Rd., Barrow-in-Furness.
Wise, T.J. Ruskin, 143
Tinker lib. 1849
- Athena Chalinitis (Athena in the heavens) -- Athena Keramitis (Athena in the earth) -- Athena Ergane (Athena in the heart)
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Greek.Athena (Greek deity)Ellis, John Henry -- Bookplate (BAC RB).Mythology, Greek.Sharp, F. J. -- Autograph.Smith, Elder & Co. -- Publisher (BAC RB).
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.