The queen of the air : being a study of the Greek myths of cloud and storm / by John Ruskin.
- London : Smith, Elder & Co., 1869.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 199 p. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5259 A1 1869View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BEIN 2000 1719: Variant location of publisher imprint on spine. Imperfect: stain on front cover.
BEIN 2000 1720: Autograph: F.J. Sharp, 57 Westgate Rd., Barrow-in-Furness.
Wise, T.J. Ruskin, 143
Tinker Library, 1849
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Greek.Athena (Greek deity)Ellis, John Henry -- Bookplate (BAC RB).Mythology, Greek.Sharp, F. J. -- Autograph.Smith, Elder & Co. -- Publisher (BAC RB).
- Athena Chalinitis (Athena in the heavens)
- Athena Keramitis (Athena in the earth)
- Athena Ergane (Athena in the heart)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.