Ruskin, John, 1819-1900, Letters from John Ruskin to Frederick J. Furnivall ... and other correspondents , 1897
- Letters from John Ruskin to Frederick J. Furnivall ... and other correspondents / edited by Thomas J. Wise.
- London : [s.n.], 1897.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 101 p. : facsims. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5263 A43 1897Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: This copy printed on Whatman's hand-made paper.
BEIN Ruskin 897L copy 1: On Whatman's hand-made paper. Original deep crimson cloth binding.
BEIN Ruskin 897Lcopy 2: On vellum.
"Thirty copies only have been printed."
- Subject Terms:
- Artists -- Correspondence.Furnivall, Frederick James, 1825-1910.Hoe, Robert, 1839-1909 -- Bookplate. (BAC)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.