Ruskin, John, 1819-1900, Of queens' gardens , 1902
- Of queens' gardens / by John Ruskin.
- London : George Allen, 1902.
- Physical Description:
- , 68 p. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5261 O36 1902Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed on vellum & bound in gilt-stamped vellum.
This copy cased with copy 3 of: Of kings' treasuries / by John Ruskin. London : George Allen, 1902.
Colophon reads: Here ends Of queens' gardens by John Ruskin, printed at the Ballantyne Press, Edinburgh, and published by George Allen, London, in the year 1902.
Each page of text within ornamental woodcut border.
- Subject Terms:
- Allen, George -- Publisher.Ballantyne Press -- Printer.Huth, Reginald -- Bookplate.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.