Ruskin, John, 1819-1900, Letters to M.G. & H.G. , 1903
- Letters to M.G. & H.G. / by John Ruskin ; with a preface by the Right Hon. G. Wyndham.
- Edinburgh : Printed by Ballantyne, Hanson & Co., 1903.
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 136 p. : ports., photos. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5263 A434 1903Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "M.G. & H.G.", i.e. Mary and Helen Gladstone.
- Preface -- Ruskin at Hawarden in 1878 -- Ruskin's letters to M.G. -- Ruskin's letters to H.G. -- Ruskin and Gladstone / Henry Scott Holland -- The dead Ruskin / Henry Scott Holland
- Subject Terms:
- Ballantyne Press -- Printer.Ballantyne, Hanson & Co. -- Printer.Gladstone, W. E. (William Ewart), 1809-1898.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.