IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Feller, Robert L, On picture varnishes and their solvents , c1985
On picture varnishes and their solvents / Robert L. Feller, Nathan Stolow, Elizabeth H. Jones.
- Rev. and enl. ed.
- Washington, D.C. : National Gallery of Art, c1985.
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 260 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1530 F4 1985 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Reprint. Originally published: Cleveland : Press of Case Western Reserve University, 1971.
"Based on the principal papers presented at a Seminar on Resinous Surface Coatings sponsored by the Intermuseum Conservation Association, Oberlin, Ohio."
Includes bibliographies and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' materials.Painting -- Conservation and restoration.Varnish and varnishing.