Ruskin, John, 1819-1900, The opening of the Crystal Palace , 1854
The opening of the Crystal Palace : considered in some of its relations to the prospects of art / by John Ruskin.
- London : Smith, Elder, and Co., 1854.
- Physical Description:
- 21 p. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5261 O6 1854Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Related Content:
- View a digital version in the Beinecke Library's Digital Images Online database (2000 1800)
- BAC & BEIN: Advertisements:  p. at end.
BEIN Ruskin 854o: Original wrappers.
BEIN 2000 1800: Original wrappers. Advertisements on  p. at end not noted in pagination. Ms. annotation on t.p.: 1st edition. Ms. annotation at date on t.p.: July 22nd. Paragraphs numbered in ms.
In original printed wrappers.
Reprinted in: On the old road (1885), v.1, p. 349-370
Wise, T.J. Ruskin, 33
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Conservation and restoration.Art.Crystal Palace (Sydenham, London, England)Smith, Elder, and Co. -- Publisher.Spottiswoode, A. and G. A. -- Printer.
- Publishers' advertisements.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.