British and American gardens in the eighteenth century , c1984
- British and American gardens in the eighteenth century : eighteen illustrated essays on garden history / edited by Robert P. Maccubbin and Peter Martin.
- Williamsburg, Va. : Colonial Williamsburg Foundation, c1984.
- Physical Description:
- 188 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibrarySB457.54 B75 1984 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published simultaneously as volume VIII, n.s., 2 of Eighteenth-century life by the College of William and Mary"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Gardens, American -- History -- 18th century.Gardens, British -- History -- 18th century.