British and American gardens in the eighteenth century : eighteen illustrated essays on garden history / edited by Robert P. Maccubbin and Peter Martin.
- Williamsburg, Va. : Colonial Williamsburg Foundation, c1984.
- Physical Description:
- 188 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibrarySB457.54 B75 1984 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published simultaneously as volume VIII, n.s., 2 of Eighteenth-century life by the College of William and Mary"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Gardens, American -- History -- 18th century.Gardens, British -- History -- 18th century.
YCBA Collections Search
British and American gardens in the eighteenth century , c1984