IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
British and American gardens in the eighteenth century , c1984
British and American gardens in the eighteenth century : eighteen illustrated essays on garden history / edited by Robert P. Maccubbin and Peter Martin.
- Williamsburg, Va. : Colonial Williamsburg Foundation, c1984.
- Physical Description:
- 188 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibrarySB457.54 B75 1984 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Published simultaneously as volume VIII, n.s., 2 of Eighteenth-century life by the College of William and Mary"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Gardens, American -- History -- 18th century.Gardens, British -- History -- 18th century.