Mornings in Florence : being simple studies of Christian art, for English travellers / by John Ruskin.
- Orpington, Kent : George Allen, 1875-1877.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pts. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN6921 F7 R8 1875Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BEIN Ruskin 875M copy 1: Bound in 1 v. with separate title pages bound in. Dark blue calf binding.
BEIN Ruskin 875M copy 2: Imperfect: Parts 1-5 wanting. Original red leatherette covers.
BEIN 2000 1772: Original red leatherette covers. Autograph (in pts. 1-2, 4-6): Jessie Mill. Blind stamp (in pts. 1-2): A. Holden, 48 Church St., Liverpool, bookseller, publisher & stationer. Bookseller's label (in pts. 5-6): Edward Goodban, printseller &c., 9, Via Tornabuoni, opposite the Café Doney, Florence; English stationery.
Parts bound in red leatherette.
Wise, T.J. Ruskin, 204
- Subject Terms:
- Allen, George -- Publisher (BAC).Art -- Italy -- Florence.Christian art and symbolism.Mill, Jessie -- Autograph.Watson and Hazell -- Printer (BAC).
- Booksellers' labels (Provenance) -- Edward Goodban.
Booksellers' stamps (Provenance) -- A. Holden.
- I. Santa Croce
- II. The Golden Gate
- III. Before the Soldan
- IV. The vaulted book
- V. The strait gate
- VI. The shepherd's tower
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.