The elements of drawing : in three letters to beginners / by John Ruskin ; with illustrations drawn by the author ...
- Sixth thousand.
- London : Smith, Elder, and Co., 1859.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, , 360 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC710 .R8 1859View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC and BEIN: Advertisements: 24 p. at end, dated July 1859.
BAC: Binder's ticket: Westley's & Co.
BEIN Ruskin 857ec: Original green cloth binding.
Third edition, first issue.
Wise, T.J. Ruskin, 68
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing.Smith, Elder, and Co. -- Publisher.Spottiswoode and Co. -- Printer.Westley's & Co. -- Bookbinder.
- Wood engravings -- 1859.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.