The elements of drawing : in three letters to beginners / by John Ruskin ; with illustrations drawn by the author.
- Second edition.
- London : Smith, Elder, & Co., 1857.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 359 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC710 .R8 1857bAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Advertisements: 16 pages at end, dated Jan. 1858.
Binder's tickets: Westley's & Co. (at back); Cawthorn & Hutt, 24 Cockspur St., Charing Cross (at front)
Issued 5 Oct. 1857.--cf. Wise.
Wise, T.J. Ruskin, 67
- Subject Terms:
- Cawthorn & Hutt -- Bookbinder.Drawing.Prichard, E. & M. -- Autograph, 1859.Smith, Elder, and Co. -- Publisher.Spottiswoode & Co. -- Printer.Walker, J. -- Autograph.Westley's & Co. -- Bookbinder.
- Wood engravings -- 1857.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.