The elements of drawing : in three letters to beginners / by John Ruskin ; with illustrations drawn by the author.
- New edition.
- London : George Allen, 1892.
- Physical Description:
- xxvi, , 380 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC710 R8 1892 copy 1View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC710 R8 1892 copy 2Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 1 is bound in maroon publisher's cloth. Copy 2 is bound in green publisher's cloth and printed on handmade paper.
"Collation of the editions": p. 355-357.
Wise, T.J. Ruskin, 1137
- Subject Terms:
- Allen, George -- Publisher.Ballantyne, Hanson & Co. -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.