IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
An historical and descriptive account of the Royal Hospital and the Royal Military Asylum at Chelsea , 1805
An historical and descriptive account of the Royal Hospital and the Royal Military Asylum at Chelsea : to which is prefixed, an account of King James's College, at Chelsea ... : embellished with engravings, and interspersed with biographical anecdotes.
- London : Printed for T. Faulkner ..., T. Egerton ..., T. Goddard ..., T. Ginger ..., J. Booth ..., and H.D. Symonds ..., 1805.
- Physical Description:
- , ii, -115 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA687 R85 H5 1805View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Plates engraved by J. Barlow; after J.M.W. Turner.
Edited by Thomas Faulkner.
- Subject Terms:
- Booth, J. -- Publisher.Cundee, J. -- Printer.Egerton, T. -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1805.Faulkner, T. -- Publisher.Ginger, T. -- Publisher.Goddard, T. -- Publisher.Hospitals -- England.Royal Hospital (Chelsea, London, England)Soldiers' homes -- England.Symonds, H. D. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.