Studies in Ruskin : some aspects of the work and teaching of John Ruskin / by Edward T. Cook ...
- Orpington [Kent] : George Allen, 1890.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, , 334 p., , 13 leaves of plates : ill., port. ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5264 C6 1890+ Copy 1 OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5264 C6 1890+ Copy 2 OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 1 has the bookplate of Samuel Davies.
BAC: Copy 2 is the small edition, without the reproductions. It contains viii, , 304 p. & is 20 cm.
BEIN: Original blue cloth boards.
"A small edition, without the reproductions, was also issued simultaneously. The title-page agrees with the above, except that the words with reproductions of drawings are omitted"--cf. Wise.
Wise, T.J. Ruskin, 689
- Subject Terms:
- Allen, George -- Publisher.Davies, Samuel -- Bookplate.Hazell, Watson, & Viney -- Printer.Orpington (London, England) -- Imprints -- Specimens -- 1890.Ruskin, John, 1819-1900.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.