Ruskin, John, 1819-1900, Catalogue of the sketches and drawings by J.M.W. Turner, R.A., exhibited in Marlborough House in the year 1857-8 , 1857
- Catalogue of the sketches and drawings by J.M.W. Turner, R.A., exhibited in Marlborough House in the year 1857-8 : accompanied by illustrative notes / by John Ruskin ...
- London : Printed by Spottiswoode and Co., 1857.
- Physical Description:
- 53,  p. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC242 T9 R83 1857Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: Advertisement:  p. at end.
BAC: In original printed wrappers; stitched, as issued.
BEIN Ruskin 857c: In case 24 cm. Leaf of advertisment follows p. . Issued "stabbed," without wrappers.
Wise, T.J. Ruskin, 64
- Subject Terms:
- Spottiswoode and Co. -- Printer.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.