The elements of perspective : arranged for the use of schools and intended to be read in connexion with the first three books of Euclid / by John Ruskin.
- London : Smith, Elder, & Co., 1859
- Physical Description:
- xii, 144 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC750 .R9 1859View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- BAC: Advertisements: 24 p. at end, dated Dec. 1859.
BAC: Bound in embossed green publisher's cloth.
BEIN: Copy 1: advertising matter at end dated Nov. 1859.
BEIN 2000 1715: Variant typography on spine. Without advertisements. Inscribed: Gertrude Anne Holmes à Court from her affect'ly attached Father & Mother, [Etley?], Tisbury, April 8th, 1871.
BEIN 2000 1716: Binding variant: different shade of green cloth. Advertisements, dated November, 1859, on 24 p. at end not noted in pagination. Bookseller's label: M. Ogle & Co., booksellers, 1 R. Exchange Sq.r, Glasgow.
Wise, T.J. Ruskin, 94
- Subject Terms:
- Holmes à Court, Gertrude Anne -- Presentation inscription from Father & Mother.Perspective.Ruskin, John, 1819-1900 -- Ms. notes.Smith, Elder & Co. -- Publisher.Spottiswoode and Co. -- Printer.
- Publishers' advertisements.
Booksellers' labels (Provenance) -- M. Ogle & Co.
Wood engravings -- 1859.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.