Ruskin, John, 1819-1900, Catalogue of a series of specimens in the British Museum (Natural History) illustrative of the more common forms of native silica , 1884
- Catalogue of a series of specimens in the British Museum (Natural History) illustrative of the more common forms of native silica / arranged and described by John Ruskin ...
- Orpington, Kent : George Allen, 1884.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 29 p. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQE389.62 R8 1884Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: In original paper wrappers.
BEIN Ruskin 1: Original wrappers. [Pamphlets by John Ruskin, 1]
BEIN Ruskin 884c: In case 26 cm. Original buff-coloured paper wrappers.
One thousand copies printed.
Wise, T.J. Ruskin, I, 256
- Subject Terms:
- Allen, George -- Publisher.Hazell, Watson, & Viney -- Printer.Silica.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.