Ruskin, John, 1819-1900, The pleasures of England , 1884
- The pleasures of England : lectures given in Oxford / by John Ruskin ; during his second tenure of the Slade professorship.
- Orpington, Kent : George Allen, 1884.
- Physical Description:
- 4 v. in 1 (160,  p.) ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA110 R8 1884Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Vols. 2-4 have title: The pleasures of England : lectures given in Oxford / by John Ruskin, in Michaelmas term, 1884.
Wise, T.J. Ruskin, 254
- v.1. The pleasures of learning : Bertha to Osburga -- v.2. The pleasures of faith : Alfred to the Confessor -- v.3. The pleasures of deed : Alfred to Coeur de Lion -- v.4. The pleasures of fancy : Coeur de Lion to Elizabeth.
- Subject Terms:
- Allen, George -- Publisher.Great Britain -- Civilization.Hazell, Watson, & Viney -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.