Francis Bacon / with essays by Dawn Ades and Andrew Forge ; a note on technique by Andrew Durham and a select bibliography by Krzysztof Cieszkowski.
- London : Tate Gallery, in association with Thames and Hudson, 1985.
- Physical Description:
- 246 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 B13 F732 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Bibliography: p. 239-246.
Catalog of an exhibition held at the Tate Gallery, London, May 22-August 18, 1985, the Staatsgalerie Stuttgart, Oct.-Dec. 1985, and the Nationalgalerie, Berlin, Feb.-April, 1986.
Many plates are triptychs, 51 cm. long.
- Subject Terms:
- Bacon, Francis, 1909-1992 -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Bacon, Francis, 1909-1992, Francis Bacon , 1985