Mitchell, Sally, 1937-, The dictionary of British equestrian artists , c1985
The dictionary of British equestrian artists / Sally Mitchell.
- Woodbridge (Suffolk) : Antique Collectors' Club, c1985.
- Physical Description:
- 517 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7668 H6 M57 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1514Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Bibliography: p. 516-517.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Blue cloth; gold lettering on front cover and spine. Tan dust jacket; black lettering on spine. Color frontispiece, illustrations, color plates, plates. Spine height: 11 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists -- Great Britain -- Biography -- Dictionaries.Horses in art.