Mitchell, Sally, 1937-, The dictionary of British equestrian artists , c1985
The dictionary of British equestrian artists / Sally Mitchell.
- Woodbridge (Suffolk) : Antique Collectors' Club, c1985.
- Physical Description:
- 517 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7668 H6 M57 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1514Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Bibliography: p. 516-517.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Blue cloth; gold lettering on front cover and spine. Tan dust jacket; black lettering on spine. Color frontispiece, illustrations, color plates, plates. Spine height: 11 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists -- Great Britain -- Biography -- Dictionaries.Horses in art.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.