Eagle, Dorothy, The Oxford literary guide to Britain and Ireland , 1985, c1981
- The Oxford literary guide to Britain and Ireland / compiled and edited by Dorothy Eagle and Hilary Carnell ; revised by Dorothy Eagle.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Oxford illustrated literary guide to Great Britain and Ireland
- New York : Crescent Books : 1985, c1981.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 312, 13 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.), maps ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR109 O83 1985 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reprint. Originally published: The Oxford illustrated literary guide to the British Isles. Oxford : Clarendon Press, 1977.
- Subject Terms:
- Authors, English -- Homes and haunts -- Dictionaries.Authors, Irish -- Homes and haunts -- Dictionaries.Literary landmarks -- Great Britain -- Dictionaries.Literary landmarks -- Ireland -- Dictionaries.