Masterworks of children's literature , 1984-
Masterworks of children's literature / editor, Jonathan Cott ; commentary by Maurice Sendak.
- London; Allen Lane in association with Stonehill Pub. Co. and Chelsea House Publishers, 1984-
New York: Allen Lane in association with Stonehill Pub. Co. and Chelsea House Publishers, 1984-
- Physical Description:
- v. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryPN6071 C5 M37 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- v. 1 & v. 2 ordered for CCL
BAC : library has v. 7
- Subject Terms:
- Children's literature.
- v. 1-2. c.1550-c.1739, the early years
- v. 3-4. c.1740-c.1836, middle period
- v. 5-6. 1837-1900, the Victorian Age
- v. 7. Victorian color picture books.