St. Mark's rest : the history of Venice, written for the help of the few travellers who still care for her monuments / by John Ruskin ...
- Orpington, Kent : George Allen, 1884.
- Physical Description:
- , x, 160; iv, 46; x, 38; xx p. : plans ; 20 cm. (8vo)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5261 S2 1884 Copy 1Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5261 S2 1884 Copy 2Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 2 is in separate parts & is incomplete: appendix to chapter 8 is wanting.
BEIN Ruskin 884s: The Italian translation of the first supplement has been inserted before the index.
SML J672 V5 877Rb: Original green cloth binding.
Issued in 6 parts (including an appendix to chapter 8 and two supplements), 1877-1884, each with special t. p.
First suppl. has title: The shrine of the slaves. Second suppl. has title: The place of dragons.
Wise, T.J. Ruskin, 215
- Subject Terms:
- Allen, George -- Publisher.Art -- Italy -- Venice.Hazell, Watson, & Viney -- Printer.Venice (Italy) -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.