Ruskin, John, 1819-1900, The art of England , 1887
- The art of England : lectures given in Oxford / by John Ruskin ... ; during his second tenure of the Slade professorship.
- Second edition.
- Orpington, Kent : George Allen, 1887.
- Physical Description:
- , 292 p. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN6767 R9 1887Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BEIN Ruskin +884ab: Original cloth binding.
Originally issued in 7 parts.
Wise, T.J. Ruskin, 252.
- Realistic schools of painting : D.G. Rossetti and W. Holman Hunt -- Mythic schools of painting : E. Burne-Jones and G.F. Watts -- Classic schools of painting : Sir F. Leighton and Alma Tadema -- Fairyland : Mrs. Allingham and Kate Greenaway -- The fireside : John Leach and John Tenniel -- The hill-side : George Robson and Copley Field
- Subject Terms:
- Allen, George -- Publisher.Art -- Great Britain.Hazell, Watson, & Viney -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.