IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
The British show , c1985
The British show / [arranged by the] Art Gallery of New South Wales [in association with] the British Council ; [editors: William Wright, Anthony Bond].
- Sydney : The Gallery, c1985.
- Physical Description:
- 160 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6768 B77 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Itinerary: Art Gallery of Western Australia, 19 February-24 March, Art Gallery of New South Wales, 23 April-9 June, Queensland Art Gallery, 5 July-11 August."--p. 4
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.