Harley, George, 1791-1871, A guide to landscape drawing in pencil and chalk , 1848
A guide to landscape drawing in pencil and chalk / by George Harley ...
- 1st ed.
- London : George Romney & Co. ..., 1848.
- Physical Description:
- , 42 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC790 .H3 1848Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Advertisements for artists materials sold by George Rowney:  p. at end.
In original printed paper wrappers.
Cover title reads: A guide to pencil and chalk drawing for landscape.
Edition statement from cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Caldecott, Jane -- Autograph, 1848.Landscape drawing -- Technique.Rowney (George) and Co. -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1848.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.