Alexander, Russell George, A catalogue of the etchings of Samuel Palmer , 1937
A catalogue of the etchings of Samuel Palmer / with introduction, notes etc. by R.G. Alexander.
- London : The Print collectors' club, 1937.
- Physical Description:
- 62 p., 21 p. of plates : ill., port. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 P19 A54 1937A (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Bibliography," p. 61-62.
Photocopy. New Haven, Ct. : Yale Center for British Art, 1985. 62 leaves ; 27 cm.
- Subject Terms:
- Etching, British.Palmer, Samuel, 1805-1881.