Alexander, Russell George, A catalogue of the etchings of Samuel Palmer , 1937
A catalogue of the etchings of Samuel Palmer / with introduction, notes etc. by R.G. Alexander.
- London : The Print collectors' club, 1937.
- Physical Description:
- 62 p., 21 p. of plates : ill., port. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 P19 A54 1937A (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Bibliography," p. 61-62.
Photocopy. New Haven, Ct. : Yale Center for British Art, 1985. 62 leaves ; 27 cm.
- Subject Terms:
- Etching, British.Palmer, Samuel, 1805-1881.