Drawing book / by E. Purcell.
- London : E. Purcell, 78, Margaret St., Cavendish Sq[ua]re, 1830.
- Physical Description:
- , 24 leaves : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC735 P9 1830+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- T.p. lithographed by William Day.
Plates by E. Purcell, who was probably Edward Purcell, Irish miniature painter and drawing master.
BAC has a sketchbook by Purcell (NC735 +.P92 1826) that contains studies for some of the lithographs in this work.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing books -- Specimens.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1830.Purcell, E. (Edward) -- Pres. insc. to Mrs. William Smith, 1830.Purcell, E. (Edward) -- Publisher.Smith, William, Mrs. -- Pres. insc. from E. Purcell, 1830.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.