- [London? : s.n.], [ca. 1826].
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : all ill. ; 19 x 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC735 P92 1826+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Sketch book includes 12 watercolor drawings, 3 pen & ink sketches & 6 pencil sketches. Some of the studies appear to be related to the lithographs in Purcell's Drawing book. London, 1830 (NC735 +.P9 1830)
Paper is watermarked 1826.
Purcell's name and address on inside front cover.
E. Purcell is probably Edward Purcell, Irish drawing-master and miniature painter.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing.Landscape drawing.Purcell, E. -- Autograph.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.