The tablet of memory : showing every event in history from the earliest period to the year 1817 : classed under distinct heads, with their dates : comprehending an epitome of English history, with an exact chronology of painters, eminent men, &c.
- The thirteenth edition, with corrections, alterations, and improvements.
- London : Printed for G. Wilkie [and 12 others], 1818.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 334 p. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsD9 T32 1818View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by S. Hamilton, Weybridge, Surrey.
- Subject Terms:
- Deacon, John -- Bookplate.Hamilton, S. -- Printer.History -- Dictionaries.Wilkie, G. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.