Nicholson, Michael Angelo, ca. 1796-1842, The carpenter and joiner's companion , 1826
- The carpenter and joiner's companion : in the geometrical construction of working drawings required by Journeymen in the progress of building : comprehending a complete system of lives / by M.A. Nicholson ; improved from the original principles of ... P. Nicholson ...
- London : Caxton Press, H. Fisher, Son and Co. ..., 1826.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 264 p.,  leaves of plates (one folded) : ill., port.;c23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTH5604 N53 1826Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Portrait of Peter Nicholson engraved by James Thomson; after William Derby.
Illustrations engraved by Wilson Lowry, James Tyrer, A. Dick, James Cleghorn, J. Archer, James C. Allen, Thomas Dale, W. Symnes, W.H. Kelsall, Richard Roffe, and James Bingley; after Michael Angelo Nicholson.
"Contains ... all that is to be found in 'The new carpenter's guide' and 'The joiner's assistant'" [by Peter Nicholson]--p. [iv]
- Subject Terms:
- Carpentry.Caxton Press -- Publisher.Fisher, Son, and Co. -- Publisher.Measurement.
- Wood engravings -- 1826.
Engravings -- 1826.
Stipple engravings -- 1826.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.