Thomas, Edward, 1878-1917, A literary pilgrim , 1985
- A literary pilgrim : an illustrated guide to Britain's literary heritage / Edward Thomas ; edited and with an introduction by Michael Justin Davis, with photographs by Simon McBride.
- Salem, New Hampshire : Salem House, 1985.
- Physical Description:
- 224 p. : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR109 T46 1985 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes index.
- Subject Terms:
- Authors, English -- Homes and haunts.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Literary landmarks -- Great Britain.