The picture of London for 1807 , 
- The picture of London for 1807 : being a correct guide to all the curiosities, amusements, exhibitions, public establishments, and remarkable objects, in and near London : with a collection of appropriate tables, two large maps, and several views.
- The eighth edition.
- London : Printed by Lewis and Hamblin for Richard Phillips, .
- Physical Description:
- xi, , 420 p. ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA679 P52 1807Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : British Art Center copy imperfect: maps and views are wanting.
Advertisements: 16 pages at end of books published by Richard Phillips.
Compiled by John Feltham.
"Advertisement" dated Jan. 1807.
Adams, B. London illustrated, 85
MUDD WA 21510: Poor condition.
- Subject Terms:
- Boyes, George -- Pres. insc. to his brother James, 1828.Boyes, James -- Pres. insc. from his brother George, 1828.Lewis and Hamblin -- Printer.London (England) -- Guidebooks.Phillips, R. (Richard), Sir, 1767-1840 -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.