Sotheby & Co. (London, England), Mentmore , 1977
- Mentmore : catalogue of [the collections] : sold on behalf of the executors of the 6th Earl of Rosebery and his family : which will be auctioned by Sotheby Parke Bernet & Co. at Mentmore, Buckinghamshire, 18-27 May 1977.
- London : Sotheby, 1977.
- Physical Description:
- 5 v. : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8650 S68 A38 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Price lists included.
- v. 1. French and continental furniture, tapestries and clocks.--v. 2. Works of art and silver.--v. 3. Vincennes and Sèvres and other continental porcelain and Italian Maiolica.--v. 4. Paintings, prints and drawings.--v. 5. General contents of the house.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Catalogs.Art -- Prices.Art objects -- Catalogs.Furniture -- Catalogs.Furniture -- France -- Catalogs.Porcelain -- Catalogs.Rosebery, Albert Edward Harry Meyer Archibald Primrose, 6th Earl of, 1882-1974 -- Art collections.Rosebery, Archibald Philip Primrose, Earl of, 1847-1929 -- Art collections.Rothschild, Meyer Amschel, Baron de, 1818-1874 -- Art collections.