The picture of London for 1815 : being a correct guide to all the curiosities, amusements, exhibitions, public establishments, and remarkable objects in and near London : with a collection of appropriate tables, two large maps, and various other engravings.
- The sixteenth edition.
- London : Printed for Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme and Brown ..., .
- Physical Description:
- x, 458 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., plans, maps ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA679 P52 1814Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : British Art Center copy imperfect: most maps and plans are torn or wanting.
"Advertisement" dated Nov. 1814.
Compiled by John Feltham.
Adams, B. London illustrated, 85
- Subject Terms:
- Hearder, Hariot -- Autograph.Hearder, Keith -- Autograph.Hearder, Mary -- Autograph.London (England) -- Guidebooks.Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown -- Publisher.Sidney, G. -- Printer.
- Wood engravings -- .
Engravings -- .
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.