Claude Lorrain, 1600-1682 , c1984
Claude Lorrain, 1600-1682 : a symposium / edited by Pamela Askew.
- Washington : National Gallery of Art ; c1984.
Hanover, N.H. : Distributed by the University Press of New England, c1984.
- Physical Description:
- 91 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryN386 U5 A24 14 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Papers presented at a symposium at the National Gallery of Art, Dec. 2, 1982, sponsored by the Center for Advanced Study in the Visual Arts, in connection with the exhibition of Claude's paintings, drawings, and prints, shown at the gallery.
- Subject Terms:
- Lorrain, Claude, 1600-1682 -- Criticism and interpretation -- Congresses.