Report on the geology, mineralogy, botany, and zoology of Massachusetts / made and published by order of the government of that state ... by Edward Hitchcock ...
- Second edition, corrected and enlarged.
- Amherst : J. S. and C. Adams, 1835.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 13-702 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQE123 .A13 1835+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates to accompany this report have title: Plates illustrating the geology and scenery of Massachusetts / Massachusetts Geological Survey.
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present time, 45751
GEO QE123 A2 +H57 1835A: Atlas.
- Subject Terms:
- Adams, J. S. and C. -- Publisher.Botany -- Massachusetts.Geology -- Massachusetts.Mineralogy -- Massachusetts.Zoology -- Massachusetts.
- Wood engravings -- 1835.
- (from t.p.) pt. 1. Economical; geology
- pt. 2. Topographical geology
- pt. 3. Scientific geology
- Catalogue of animals and plants