Gibson, Peter, The capital companion , 1985
- The capital companion : a street-by-street guide to London and its inhabitants / Peter Gibson.
- Exeter, England : Webb & Bower, 1985.
- Physical Description:
- 446 p. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA679 G43 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "A select dictionary of the people and streets of London from Elizabeth I to the present day"--P. 
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Guidebooks.Streets -- England -- London.