Ruskin, John, 1819-1900, Munera pulveris , 1872
- Munera pulveris : six essays on the elements of political economy / by John Ruskin ...
- London : Printed for the author by Smith, Elder & Co., and sold by G. Allen, Keston, Kent, 1872.
- Physical Description:
- , xxvii, 186 p. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHB161 R8 1872Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Added t.p. reads: The works of John Ruskin ... vol. II.
First edition in book form; originally appeared under the heading Essays on political economy in Fraser's magazine, June 1862-April 1863. Here considerably revised. cf. his Works, ed. by E.T. Cook, v. 17, p. 119.
Wise, T.J. Ruskin, 184
- Preface -- Definitions -- Store-keeping -- Coin-keeping -- Commerce -- Government -- Mastership -- Appendices
- Subject Terms:
- Allen, George -- Publisher .Economics.Mount-Temple, Georgina Cowper-Temple, Baroness, 1822-1901 -- Pres. insc. from John Ruskin, 1879 (BAC).Smith, Elder & Co. -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.