The handbook for travellers in Switzerland and the Alps of Savoy and Piedmont : including the Protestant valleys of the Waldenses.
- New edition, enlarged, with Keller's map corrected.
- London : John Murray and Son ; 1839.
Paris : Maison, 1839.
- Physical Description:
- xcix, , 517 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., map ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDQ16 H36 1839View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- In yellow printed publisher's wrappers, with imprint date of 1811.
Advertisements: , 24 p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Crosse and Laguionie -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1839.Maison -- Publisher.Murray (John) and Son -- Publisher.Steel engraving -- Specimens -- 1839.Switzerland -- Guidebooks.
- Aquatints -- 1839.
YCBA Collections Search
The handbook for travellers in Switzerland and the Alps of Savoy and Piedmont , 1839
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.