Angliæ metropolis, or, The present state of London : with memorials comprehanding a full and succinct account of the ancient and modern state thereof ... / first written by ... Tho. Delaune ... and continued to the present year by a careful hand ...
- London : Printed by G.L. for John Harris ... and Thomas Howkins ..., 1690.
- Physical Description:
- , 444 p. : coats of arms ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA681 D34 1690Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- British Art Center copy imperfect: frontispiece wanting.
A reprint, with additions, of The present state of London, 1681. cf. DNB.
- Subject Terms:
- G. L. -- Printer.Harris, John -- Publisher.Harris, W. -- Autograph, 1772.Howkins, Thomas -- Publisher.London (England) -- Antiquities.London (England) -- Description and travel.Woodcut -- Specimens -- 1690.
YCBA Collections Search
Delaume, Thomas, d. 1685, Angliæ metropolis, or, The present state of London , 1690
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.