A tour through the island of Great Britain : divided into circuits or journies ... / originally begun by the celebrated Daniel De Foe, continued by the late Mr. Richardson ... and brought down to the present time by gentlemen of eminence in the literary world.
- The ninth edition, with great additions and improvements.
- Dublin : Printed for D. Chamberlaine ..., 1779.
- Physical Description:
- 4 v. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA620 D3 1779Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : This copy incomplete: v. 1 wanting.
Originally published in 3 vols., 1724-1727.
- Subject Terms:
- Beatty, J. -- Publisher.Burnet, G. -- Publisher.Chamberlaine, D. -- Publisher.Flinn, L. -- Publisher.Great Britain -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Hallhead, W. -- Publisher.Pepper, Michael -- Bookplate.Walker, T. -- Publisher.White, L. -- Publisher.Williams, J. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731, A tour through the island of Great Britain , 1779
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.