The Print in England, 1790-1930 , c1985
- The Print in England, 1790-1930 : a private collection : catalogue of an exhibition first shown at the Fitzwilliam Museum 12 March to 5 May, 1985.
- Cambridge [Cambridgeshire] : Fitzwilliam Museum, c1985.
- Physical Description:
- 150 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE628.3 P73 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalogue editors: Craig Hartley and Susan Ridyard.
Bibliography: p. 150.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- 19th century -- England -- Exhibitions.Engraving -- 20th century -- England -- Exhibitions.Loder, Robert -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.