Bibliotheca pastorum / edited by John Ruskin ...
- London : Ellis and White ; 1876-1885.
Orpington, Kent : George Allen, 1876-1885.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5261 B62 1876View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : British Art Center copy is incomplete: v. 4 wanting.
BEIN Ruskin 876b Copy 1: 24 cm. A slip about "engraving of Mr. Jones's design, signed "J. Ruskin," inserted at end of vol. 1.
BEIN Ruskin 876b Copy 2: Original paper boards.
BEIN 2000 1750: Imperfect: v. 1 only. Green cloth publisher's binding. Autograph: N. Evans, 15 [Ullet?] Road. Spine label with ms. note: Yale lib, Sharp coll. From the collection of F.J. Sharp.
BEIN 2000 1768: Imperfect: v. 1-2 only. Original paper boards. Autograph: R.H. Edmondson.
Vol. 3 was never published. cf. BM and Wise.
Wise, T.J. Ruskin, 315
- Subject Terms:
- Allen, George -- Publisher.Edmundson, R. H. -- Autograph.Ellis and White -- Publisher.Evans, N. -- Autograph.Sharp, F. J. -- Ownership.
- v. 1. The economist of Xenophon / translated into English by Alexander D.O. Wedderburn and W. Gershom Collingwood
- v. 2. Rock honeycomb : broken pieces of Sir Philip Sidney's Psalter, part 1
- v. 4. A knight's faith : passages in the life of Sir Herbert Edwardes
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.