IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Harris, John, 1931-, The architect and the British country house, 1620-1920 , 1985
The architect and the British country house, 1620-1920 / John Harris.
- Washington : AIA Press, 1985.
- Physical Description:
- 263 p. : ill. (some col.), plans ; 26 x 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA7620 H37 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- LWL 635 985 H37: Dust jacket.
This catalogue accompanies the exhibition by the same name organized by the Octagon Museum of the American Institute of Architects.
- Subject Terms:
- Architects -- Great Britain -- Biography.Architecture, Domestic -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Country homes -- Great Britain -- Designs and plans -- Exhibitions.Historic buildings -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.