The New painting, Impressionism, 1874-1886 : an exhibition organized by the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco with the National Gallery of Art, Washington / directed and coordinated by Charles S. Moffett with the assistance of Ruth Berson and Barbara Lee Williams, Fronia E. Wissman.
- San Francisco : The Museums, 
- Physical Description:
- 507 p. : ill. (some col) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryND547.5 I4 N38 1986 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exhibition held National Gallery of Art, Washington, 19 Jan.-6 Apr., 1986 and the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco, M.H. de Young Memorial Museum, 19 Apr.-6 July, 1986.
Bibliography: p. 485-489.
- Subject Terms:
- Impressionism (Art) -- France -- Exhibitions.Painting, French -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Painting, French -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
The New painting, Impressionism, 1874-1886 ,